Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Second Semester

My Second Semester has begun at my Online University. I am happy about that, the challenge of juggling home life, school and going back to work will make it intense.

I have some of the people from my last class in my Business Law class. That's fun, it's nice to see a familiar name. The other course I am taking is Software applications. Now on the surface it seems like an easy course, but really, can you know TOO much about the software you use?
This way I will learn the Ins and Outs of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. The first three will help me with my job, the last? Well it's good to know.

I shall still be cruising the blogs and commenting on some matters I feel passionate about. I have found I like CNN's Anderson Cooper's Blog and have commented on a few stories there. It's also an interesting read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home