Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, January 30, 2006

Almost done with this semester's classes

Just submitted my final project to signal the end of my first semester in school. Online classes are fast. Nine weeks flew by. I feel as if I am making a speech.

I'd like to thank my Intro to Management teacher whose encouragement kept me going even though I got no sleep sometimes for days.

Well the sleep part is true. I did like my Intro to Biz professor, she was cool. She actually thought I was funny. This helps one's ego I must say.

To reward myself, I am going to get rid of my old computer and get a new one. I think I will try to get my friend's help with that. Might make it a bit cheaper.....We'll see :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home