Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

everything is on the move now



In a way

getting into my classes online, there is alot more reading then I was expecting so I have to manage that.

I have committed to go back to work on the 13th of March. It's so soon but I need the money now. my sick time has run out so it's either work or not eat.

I think in a couple of months, things will get easier - once I get back intot he grove of things. I just found out the good news is that I keep accruing vacation time, so even though my sick time is gone, I will still have the full 20 days vacation. This way if anything happens with the kids, I can take off.

In a couple of months it will be easier anyway, I will be mostly working from home. It doesn't sound too bad as the company is providing the computer and the connection to thier server. We shall see how this goes


And yes, those are the boys :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr.John said...

It looks like you have every thing under control. Good for you. I hope everything continues to go well.

9:31 AM  
Blogger The Radical Notion said...

Online classes are tough! I have one and i was surprised by the amount of reading too and the tests are hard. I'm not sure I'll do it again.

Cute pics!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Thank you Dr. John

T.

Yes they are tough (especially when you don't want to read)

Thanks! glad you liked the pictures :)

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home