Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, September 03, 2007

School Strated! Time to plan my vacation!

Yes it has officialy started, August 31st was the first day of school for Tweedle Dee (my eldest) No I am not being mean either. I have decided to nickname the boys TD. The little one is Tazmanian Devil. (onset of terrible two's).

I have met with Tweedle's teachers, who are all men this year! I am actually happy about that. I believe at this stage int he game (8th Grade) Tweedle needs more male authority figures in his life. Because heaven knows I am not going to try to find a guy just to get Tweedle a role model. Mom is out of the dating arena!

Back to school. his teachers were very receptive to what I had to say regarding my concerns for the year and though of ways to facilitate effective communication between the school and myself. Now that the groud work is set, I can turn my focus on a different aspect of my life. (Not that Tweedle wants to play football...ugh! that will be a WHOLE seperate entry!)

I am now planning my 35th birthday party. I am attempting to get a group together for Disney. i figure it will take me a year almost to get the money together. I don't want to stay at a value resort because I did that 10 years ago. Yes, I am a bit spoiled when it comes to vacations, but I think i deserve a real one. 5 nights 6 days isn't so bad for vacation.
I am doing all the preliminary ground work now that the prices for 2008 are out. I saw that they had meal plans and I know that food is a major expense. With Tweedle going to be 15, I am going to need all the help i can get with food. So I am looking into that as well.

So far I have invited 8 others to join me and my family. we shall see how that goes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home