Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Friday, March 03, 2006

Ok now about that tag LilRed sent me :)

Here's a tag from LilRed. I finally did it ;)

I actually had to think about this a bit - because , well, I hadn't thought about it in real depth before.


Target of My Perfect Partner: male
My perfect partner:

1. Has a sense of humor
2. can accept change
3. can hold his own in a debate
4. has many intrests
5. understands I am a mother as well (yes that can be taken a few ways I know )
6. understands I am not a domestic goddess - things sometimes are dirty
7. likes family vacations
8. Likes to travel


So it's my turn to tag...

ok this is my first time so no killing me!!

Ananke
LaRa
Zelmarq
T.
Sustenance Scout

Tag :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Annake said...

OK, I did mine. I'm such a dutiful little tagee. ;-)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Zelmarq said...

im already tagged by this, they said u only got to be tagged once...so u around God bless

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home