Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, January 17, 2005

Today -

Wow what a day...it started out ok...but

Let's just say, I hate when the chest pains start. I should be laying down now, but I got up to get some medicine, and will get some rest as soon as I write this.

I thought up a new poem, which I actually wrote down during breakfast. There was a program my son was performing at and they provided breakfast.

What would you do?

What would you say
If I said I still loved you?

Would you treat it as a joke
Resond with a laugh and a poke?

What would you do
if I said I still loved you?

Would you recoil and sneer in distain
or simply shake your head?

As time passes, I see the truth
You are still a part of me
I was crazy to think
my love could be shed

So tell me now
the answer to my question

I still love you

What do you say?
What do you do?



Time to sleep now....see you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home