Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I don't get it

I am being almost forced to part with my old friends due to the fact that they are insensitive jerks!

I mean what is it with men who are married or in long term relationships??

Ok. Before I go any further, I will qualify this statement. What is wrong with the few jerks who are married or in long term relationships who think it's fine to have a bit on the side?

I have one major rule in my life (well I have more but this one is appropriate here ) I don't mess with married men. I don't knowingly go after married men. My male friends know this. All my female friends know it as well. Then why in the world would I get basically propositioned by not one but two men, one married and they act like they don't understand why I'm pissed. These are now former friends because I can't abide being near them in any way shape or form.

So I guess I'm trying to say is, I'm not your bit on the side. You having problems with your relationship....Either fix it or get out. Don't bring someone else into it, don't screw around. And if you are going to get married at the end of the week...Try to stop the cybersex long enough to respect your wife. Sheesh

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Too right.

Good for you.

(Nice blog, too)

8:15 AM  
Blogger weenie said...

Agree with you entirely there, but it's not just guys, it's some women too! One of my best friends is such a woman and unfortunately, she won't listen to reason, ie me! I can't believe that she would risk her relationship for a fling but there you go! Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog and hope you enjoy London - Buckingham Palace is a must-see even if you aren't a Royals fan. Happy "Wanging"...lol! :D

10:58 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Thanks Cheryl...

I appreciate your comments :)

Weenie - some people can't be helped...but I hope she comes to realize what she has and doesn't jeapordize it on a fling.

And I plan on stopping by Buckingham Palace during my trip.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home