Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Friday, March 11, 2005

Gearing up for the UK

It's official, I will be going to the UK for two weeks.

I like going on trips, especially for work, but trying to get everything together for a trip this long is madding.

Here's a bit of insight for you:

My mother has been on and of sick for the last 2 years, prone to seziuers and such. While this doesn't always affect her, sometimes she has an attack and it can be a bit scary for those around her.
So I go 3,500 miles away and who know what may happen in Two weeks.

SO I have come up with a plan to keep in touch with my mother and my son, I am going to be getting a Cell phone that can be called anytime if there is an emergency.
Of course now I am trying to figure out how to do that...but I have a few leads.

And know that i will write something here to update my progress on that front.

For those worrying about my son, he's 11 and has decided that until HE can go to London...it's an evil place. *sigh*

Hence the need for a cell phone, and also a planned trip in August --- shhhhhh he doesn't know about it yet ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where in the UK? It can be an evil place indeed..

10:47 AM  
Blogger caroline said...

this from a Londoner - go to Richmond Park. Beautiful deer park with the most stunning protected view of the London Skyline. Avoid St Paul's - its a rip off

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home