Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Friendships

It's funny how you think some friendships will last forever.
How you think that a person will stay with you forever because at the moment you were thinking it, they were making a huge impact on your life.

A few who have made a huge impact, I guess I can say are being let go...for good. For the good of me. it's that moving on thing that has to happen...for me to grow, and survive.

Wow that sounded extremely melodramatic ...

but it is steeped in truth.

the person I was even two years ago has been changed, by events and people.
It's my determination to be a better person that what i was.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing else to say other than "I'm sorry."

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home