Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ahhhhh.,......

A better day....

Woke up to no pain...ok that's exaggerating....considerably less pain.
but the rest did me good, now...I wish it wasn't soo cold, but we deal.


I had someone ask me if the poem I wrote yesterday was me trying to get a real answer from one person. And it's funny, I didn't think of that when I wrote it.
I was more contemplating how it would feel to go back to an ex and ask them how they would handle your love again.

But it wasn't meant as me saying to one person that I love them and I want them back, though reading it I can see where someone would get that.

SO...the answer to that is...No I am not trying to get back with any of my ex's. Hehehe just as a clarification.

oh wow!!
Listening to the weather.....
High of 19
wind chill of -3

What joy this week will be!
BRRRRRRRRR!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home