Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Even Flying first class doesn't help with Jet Lag

But then again it doesn't really hurt either!

I am back from the UK. Two weeks in the UK was alot of time, but it also seems like it wasn't enough. Then again that could be because I was working a good 80% of the time.

I will admit I was bad, I didn't get into Central London save to take Taxi's on my way the Heathrow. (will get into that more later)

I did take trains alot in the UK. I visited Luton and Newhaven to visit friends. OF course I have also discovered that while I am pretty decent at navigating the subways of New York, I get lost on Brit Rail.

The first thing I would like to say is - This two weeks were a blast. I can't wait to come back to the UK and visit. I watched alot of Football - My team now is Liverpool. (yes there are specific reasons for that )

Oh and for those who don't know - Liverpool tied Topham 2 - 2 in Saturday's game.

My body clock is still a bit off. As it feels like it should be daylight, and not dark out. 5 hours time difference is really hard to get over...
Hmmmm bad to sleep fpr now...need another 4 hours or so....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home