Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

In the UK!!

Just writing a quick note, but I made it!!

After a huge delay coming in on Saturday/Sunday morning, I am here :)

The weather has been pretty good so far, I am happy to note. Since this is a work trip, I haven't been able to act on some of the sugesstions I had recieved. But never fear, I shall I shall!

When I have more time I will go into detail about the trip.
I also bought a Cell phone...prepaid phone cost me £30! and got £65 worth of minutes ... and I have discoverd the joys of Text messaging! hehehe

Talk soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tonia's Macrame said...

I hope you were able to avoid all the computer problems we were having at work! Fun Fun Fun!

I miss you, so come back safe and sound alrighty? Until then, have WAY to much fun just for me :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Hope you have a GREAT time in the UK. I lived there for awhile and actually met my husband in Scotland. The UK is a beautiful place and if I didn't have a decent job here I would drop everything to move there in a second :) We do get to visit a lot since his whole family lives there. . but, have fun!!

http://www.aloadofpoop.blogspot.com

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home