Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Been a very rough week

I must say, it's been a really bad week. Trying to adjust from working so many hours and the weather being all over the place, has left me feeling lethargic at best and down right sick most of the time.

I have also found that insomnia doesn't help matters at all.

So its been over a week since I have said anything. Luckily for me I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. This appointment will also verify something that I have suspected for a bit now. And will basically open a whole new can of worms of emotions and such. Hopefully this will also bring some relief to my symptoms.

And stay tuned here for all the gory details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home