Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, May 23, 2005

Ok I am not going to complain about allergies today

Actually I am not going to complain at all today.

*cough*

ok I will try not to complain too much.
New week, my last week of working 6 days in a row...yay! I have made another little selfish commitment to myself. I am going to commit to going to get conditioning treatments for my hair every 2 - 3 weeks.

Why is this important? because i have been trying to grow my hair past my shoulders for as long as I can remember and every time it gets the perfect length, it breaks and i have to cut it. I hate that. This time, after taking out the braids I had in my hair on and off for six months, I got it the length I want, and more important, it's healthy :)

So this is why i will put this time aside for me, now that I get my two days off again.


On Saturday I went with my son to see Revenge of the Sith. I must say I enjoyed it, but truthfully, what I enjoyed the most was the gasps of awe coming from all the little boys mouths.

you know the ones I mean, the little boys aged 4 - 45? hehehe

The theater was half full and I can say that more then 60% of the audience was male. Normally a girl would like these statistics.
There was absolute silence in some parts of the film, and there was a bit of laughter as well. My son liked it enough to make lightsaber sounds - to this day (he might not live to see his 12th birthday in july) There was applause at the end of the film and it wasn't just polite applause, it was very mush enjoyed.

I guess that's why it grossed 108 million already. not to shabby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home