Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Friday, April 29, 2005

So here's a question

Picture this - you have dropped friends for various reasons over the last few months and haven't heard from them (as requested). SO when some of them try to contact you and try to resume a friendship, what do you do?

I guess it would depend on why you stopped talking in the first place. But Should you risk it, because if you stopped talking to them in the first place, whatever the reason, then wouldn't it be best to just ignore them now? Or is that just being mean and petty?

Or is it risking more of the same heartache all over again...

Oh to have the wisdom of the ages

4 Comments:

Blogger Ayannali said...

You think so huh?

ok - and yes it's probably who you are thinking of LOL

11:22 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

yep, that's what i thought....the blocking feature on MSN messenger is so great :)

Thanks for the comments :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

I've often find this to be a common occurance with many of my friendships. I kind of believe it all boils down to what we are getting out of the relationship. It's not a bad thing if the friends don't talk to us for some reason for a while, but it may just be that they have other things going on that they may be unable to get from our relationship at that time.

Nice blog!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

I understand what you are saying, in these cases, I Think that my time with them is in the past, and should stay there.

I can't risk it at this time,

thanks for commenting :)

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home