Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ok I admit it

I fudged on my deal to write more, but I am not going to do that anymore.

I didn't fudge on my workout goal though and I am pretty happy about that. Now the big thing is to keep it up.

I have noticed when spring rolls around and there is pollen in the air.... the act of breathing gets hard. My throat itches, my eyes itch... my nose feels like a mini faucet. My mom calls it Hay fever, I call it a pain in my tookus.

I have other symptoms but I think I will leave those for another post....



I must say I have been reading some interesting blogs out there. I will still link back to those articles I think were cool.

time to take that allergy pill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home