Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, June 06, 2005

well tomorrow's my doctor's appointment

And of course I had to choose an early morning appointment, not remembering that I was scheduled to work late on Tuesday. working late means not going in early and not needed to be AT the office at 7:45 am...

I mean sheesh, how do people function at that time?

Anyway, I have hope that this appointment will help with me feeling tired all the time and basic aches all over.


Maybe I'll even start sleeping better, can't sleep on my stomach right now.
Speaking of sleep, I have been having some very strange dreams of late. I know they say dreams are a way of your subconcious to work out your problems, but they can be very disturbing if you remember them.
In this case, I had a dream the other night where I don't quite remember it as say images, but feelings. Feelings of deep and desperate longing and stinging isolation.
For the first time in years I woke up crying. Not just crying, sobbing like someone had taken everything dear to me away.
This scared me, to my very core - what scares me more is that, I have no clue what I dreamt.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home