Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, August 28, 2006

What is the fascination with Sweats??

I know that they are comfortable, but people please there is a time and a place for them.

My eldest son is obsessed with hooded sweat shirts. Why, beats me, he just is.
I take him and a family friend school shopping, and what's the first thing he picks up??

Then the next day he asks me if he could wear it to church. Why??? He has a perfectly good suit jacket.

But mom....

Ugh 2 words I hate put together.

Next day he wants to wear it again....I went shopping SATURDAY! It's Monday night! sheesh.

I can't wait till school starts...Then he'll get over his obsession .... He has to wear a uniform.

1 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

lol I don't know any teenaged boys here that wear suit jackets!!

They all live in 'hoodies' and similar clothing.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home