Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Saturday, July 15, 2006

So My life as it was is now done

I love vague titles!

My life with my previous job is over, 9 years of ups and downs has come to an end. I get a three day weekend to rest and then navigate to the new place and begin to make my way there.

Am I excited?

YES!

I am not even scared anymore. Opportunities come by for a reason, I believe this whole heartedly.

The good news as my mom sees it is that I can now clean the house up a bit. Do some laundry and shopping.

And my happy though is I can sleep late!

yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

I love vague titles too! lol

Good luck with the new job. I hope everything goes well and you enjoy it.

With the stuff going on for me i've discovered its often coming to the decision of major change thats the hardest thing. Once you've decided, its such a relief to stop just treading water and start moving. Even though its kinda scary, its also incredibly exciting.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home