Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

When do you know?

When do you know when you are ready for a change?
Change of Job, major change in your life, anything?

When do you really know?

I am at the point where my current situation is driving me insane!!

Should I be afraid to make a drastic step? What happens if I made the wrong decision and end up in a worse situation I already am in?

So I guess you can say that I am at a crossroad.


Each of the roads is long - which road do I take?

2 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

I'm no expert on this stuff. But I'd say when your current situation drives you insane might be God/Karma/Mother Nature/whoever's way of telling you that the time is now.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

I am tending to agree...I need less stressand to not feel like I am being pulled like a dog's pull toy ; )

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home