Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Saturday, April 22, 2006

World is spinning

Everytime I think I get something handled, something else pops up. I mean isn't that the way of the world? J is not sick anymore, but now my mom is violently ill. She missed two days off from work and doesn't know if it's really getting better or not.
I am going on a leave of absence from school to hopefully get things back under control. I can't think with this one getting sick and fighting with doctors and insurance companies over this that and the other.
School starts back up next week for K, I just hope that he can concentrate enough to get some of his work done. He has been so distracted as well with people being sick and such. He won't tell me he's sick unless it's dire, which doesn't make me feel good at all. I worry that he's in pain and won't say anything. Is this a 12 yr old thing? Because I surely don't get it.

I hope in the next few months I can gather my self and get back on track. Maybe I will be able to get in class with some of those I was in class before. Who knows.

Let's see what happens

2 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

Hi there
Wow, you've had a rough time of things lately. I hope your mother is on the improve now and that J is all better.

Good luck with everything.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand what you are saying. Sometimes I just want to have some peace, with no one getting sick, no sudden bills, no big surprises. It doesn't matter how hard I try to make my life peaceful, it just never is! I think I am happy if I can have 2 weeks without some sort of emergency. I hope your situation gets better!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home