Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Increasingly hard to get time to write.

But as I know have a few minutes with the biys gone...I shall attempt some semblence of coherant thought.

I did say try ......


I have a cold, the annoying running nose hacking cough type of cold. This has led to me also losing my voice. All I can do is whisper. oh and drink tea.

This sucks as 80% of my job requires me to be on the phone. So how am I going to manage this??

I am drinking Green Tea right now. I should find something with lemon.

My elder son was laughing at me this morn, so I gave him a look and whispered, I can still smack you upside the head....remember that.

Yes I know...not nice...

I'm CRANKY!!!

sigh

let me go off to work early

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home