Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Time is sooo at a premium

Now that I am back to work, I see time at a premium ...Again. It's back to the rat race. I didn't truly realize how much running around I did before Jamal was born.

It was easier because Kyle could get up and dress himself and get something to eat and get himself to the bus stop. He wanted to be be independent, wants to be independent. Now it's wake up see him off to the bus, change Jamal get him ready to go to the babysitter. Once the babysitter picks him up, rush to the bus stop to get to work. Once at work deal with the non stop phone calls., emails and some rank stupidity. Get off from work, take a train to the bus to cut commute time. Pick up the baby and go home in time to check homework and get kids ready for bed.

And of course expect to be woken up at least 2 times everynight by Jamal. Sigh.

It's been a week

I will get the hang of this again

Thank goodness for 2 days off

1 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

Hi Hi!

I hope its all settling into a routine for you! Enjoy your weekend!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home