Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, March 13, 2006

It's back to work day!


Today I am going back to work. And I am kinda scared.

I look at my little one and think, will you still smile at me when I hold you, will my smell be comforting to you?

he's so tiny, but will be well taken care of.

I do remember that My older son still knows loves an respects me. Well most days he loves me ( those days he's grounded - that love is soooooo questionable)

I have these things in my favor though, My shift is a day shift soo I have time with both kids at night. I love seniority - this wasn't possible when I first went to work with my eldest. Then I had the 3 - 11 shift.

I love my kids, but I have to provide for them, I need medical insurance and food and money for clothes, that is my job.
Wow it's been almost 3 months that I have been on leave.

ok...4 years til little boo is in pre school. 6 years til the older one graduates high school.
yep I can do it uh huh

2 Comments:

Blogger thordora said...

I cannot imagine going back that quick. I thought 3 months was too little.

Sometimes I love Canada.

He's a cutie!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

I would LOVE Canada's Maternity leave Policy here.

And thanks!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home