Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Saturday, March 25, 2006

This is ....What a random thought?

As you can tell from my title I have no Idea what I want to talk about. I just know that I am still trying to get a handle on things.
Work is overwhelming, so much to do and so little time to do it in. It's rush rush rush and I can't wait for those two days off so I can at least get into the bath and relax, not a shower (which is nice in it's own way) but a long hot drawn out bath - while reading.

Of course this will happen after homework and all that other stuff that needs to get done. Laundry, homework projects for Kyle, homework for me....sigh.

Good news is I'm alive.

Bad news is I have bumps and bruises that are showing up and I don't know where they are coming from. My left arm has three big ones where it hurts to move it sometimes. They should go away soon. I'll drink more water and try to start this exercise routine if I want to lose the last 10 pounds of new baby weight.

Ahh look at the time, running late yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home