Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Friday, May 12, 2006

Late Friday night

Boys are sleep, one in his bed, the other in mine.

Trying to get myself in a state were can relax, I always feel like something bad is going to happen. Not that I want anything bad to happen, it's just this feeling in the back of my mind.

Last night, there was a wicked thunderstorm. K HATES thunderstorms with a passion. I can't describe how fast he will run to me if he knows I'm near. He's terrified of them, so much so, he will listen to the weather channel to make sure it's not going to rain. If it is going to rain, he will check for showers or storms. If storms are predicted, heaven help the one in the room. He'll start going on and on about floods and tornados and such....
It can get tiring

Hopefully he'll grow out of it.

Oh dear, forgot to put the stew away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home