Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Friday, May 05, 2006

Getting things under control


Well my life is still hectic, that hasn't changed, but it now has a steady rhythm. I can now make it home from work by 8:30 pm - better then 9:00 or almost 10:00. My mother is doing better, they changed her medications and that seems to be working. J is still trying to sit up, which is so cute, but major breakthrough......He can hold his bottle in his hands for more then a minute :)


Doesn't J look cute!!!

K is doing ok, we will see how his interactions go with the kids in his class, but I haven't heard of any problems.

Well it's time for me to head off to work...

I have a weekend to look forward to at least :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home