Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Saturday, July 01, 2006

New Beginnings

I got the JOB!!!!!

I am so happy I could shout! A new job that starts on the 18th of July. Amazing, new things to learn and new opportunities to grow. It's funny, it's not the job I applied for, someone else got that over me because they had a bit more experience. I was offered a job that recently became available and was the first name on this list!

Do you know how great it is to feel that people are excited to work with you? I haven't had that feeling in a long time. Now it's going to be a bit of a transition to make but I think I will have the traveling bit down to a science by the start of the school year. And by that time I should have enough Vacation hours accrued to take a half day for my elder son's teacher's meetings.

I firmly believe that this was the right time for me to move and am confident that I can make the most of my new position. Wow I am happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy things are working out for you!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Thank you so much. I am really excited!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home