Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Like Harry Potter Books

I am not ashamed to say it. Now that being said, why is it that people are in an uproar over a fictional character?

One of my Favorite Online Potter haunts is The Leaky Cauldron They do a great job in keeping up with all things potter. I especially love their pottercast.

People (not all - but a determined few) have been going online to spew their hatred over finding out that Dumbledore is gay. So much so that they felt the need to do an interview with a member of GLAAD.Link here

People showing the degree of intolerance need to stop spewing their hate. If you loved the books before the announcement - Why would this change it???

2 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

I like Harry Potter books too! I've read them all. I've bought the last three on the days they were released!

I think they're great stories and are really well written. Its awesome that children are becoming interested in reading just because of these books.

The movies on the other hand are rather average.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

I find the movies entertaining, but I genarally like the books better

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home