Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Thursday, June 09, 2005

It is now official

I am pregnant. I am due sometime in December. Am I excited about it? In certain ways yes, but I would say I am more scared then anything else.

I am a 31 year old single mother, I have a son who is turning 12 in July and I don't own anything. No car, no house, nothing - Currently living with my mom partly because of my mother's medical condition and partly because of the cost to have an apartment on my own.

I am scared because now I have to come to the reality that I may not be able to care for the child.

You may wonder if I told the father, yes, he knows and is now in the process of speaking to a lawyer to find out all his rights. Is this a bad thing? No, not at all..I was scared he wouldn't care.
The biggest rub in that is, he lives in the UK.
So if he does take the baby, then I may never see him/her again, or it would be very difficult.

So there it is, the short version of what is sure to be a complicated few months....Years even.

I am also in the process of contacting a Family lawyer. I need to know all my options and know what my rights are.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ayannali said...

Thanks, always there for encouragment :) heheh

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*punch* *hug*

5:50 PM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Thanks guys :) means alot to me

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home