Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Vacation Plans

Finally travel plans that have nothing to do with work!

I told my son that we would be going on vacation in September back in June, so he's really been looking forward to it. I secured the days off from work and was just about to finalize the flights when I started hearing rumblings of a training class.
I was thinking, there is no way they would schedule training classes for the days I already have approved off right?? I mean they couldn't?! Well they did. I have to postpone leaving by two days.
Normally this wouldn't be a huge loss, but I had made plans to go to a Ren faire on the Saturday. This means I would have to fly in on the same day as the Ren faire...Not the best Idea.

So looks like my trip to South Dakota is scrapped. But! I got an offer to hang out with a friend in Nevada. And this way my son gets vacation, I get rest and my friend gets to see my son. I am thinking this may work.

Now....Trying to get tickets to Reno..... hmmmmm

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayannali said...

Thank you for your compliment :)

I tried to leave a comment there but I didn't see a place...I will try again very soon :)

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home