Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Friday, August 05, 2005

Heat

Yes, it's another day of above 90 degree heat. They say more then 2 days in a row it's considered a heat wave. It's been three - so it's a heat wave!

Now don't get me wrong, I know there are other parts of the country that are hotter. Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico all have temps in the triple digits. And that's hot...
I just need to whine about it here in the northeast.

it's HUMID!! It's so humid, you step outside for a second and moisture starts to form. And let's not mention the feeling of the wall you bang into by just walking out the door.

I feel for all of those who have to work outside. Maybe that's why my nurse said I should be drinking a gallon of water a day...hmmmm


1 more day till my ultrasound!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home