Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, July 25, 2005

I have a 12 year old

And you know what?? It's like having an 11 year old, but one who is just a little taller.

I think my son grew about an inch this week. Really. Just in time for his birthday.

What did my son get for his birthday?

1. The Audio version of the new Harry Potter
2. The New Harry Potter book
3. Cookies, cupcakes and juice at his camp for his group - before lunch
4. Any 2 movies he wanted to see in the movie theater the Saturday after his birthday
5. Choice of any restaurant that he wanted to eat at.

Sounds a little chincy to some, but my son enjoyed it. Well that is until he ate all of my boxed up food from the restaurant and I treated to beat him with in an inch of his life. Yes I am a wee bit hormonal and no I didn't touch him.

He also got a call from his grandparents, whom we won't be able to see this year, do to the fact that I am broke and I am visiting South Dakota with him in September (Doctor's permission of course)

My son now is 5'4 , 127 lbs wears a 91/2 men's shoe and is 12.

He likes to cuddle while watching TV, and acting out his favorite scenes to EVERY movie. A Civil War buff in his own mind. My little boy isn't so little anymore. He's more like a little man, which a child's mind.

So here's to you son. 12 years old with so much ahead of you. By the new year, you'll get to be the active big brother that you've been wanting to be since I said I was having a baby.

Love you so much Kyle

Love Mom.

2 Comments:

Blogger TrĂ©e said...

My son is 11. I feel like I could have written that post--lol. Good stuff.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Thanks for commenting :)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home