Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Did you know?

That when a nurse takes blood from your fingertip it hurts more then when they take it from your arm??

And she had the nerve to say it's a little prick. Sheesh, it burned for a sec! ok so I was a baby about it. And the nurse laughingly told me so. I had fun at my Doctor's appointment today.

I met the second of three doctors in this little practice. This one was as cool as the first. He never talked down to me and was fun to be around.

And I got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It's very strong :)
I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 6th of August. And I got instructions for preparation.

"ALL Patients must drink 4 eight ounce glasses of water one hour prior to the test time. You may not use the bathroom once you start drinking. You may eat anything you desire. Please be sure to drink water only - not juice or soda."

4 eight ounce glasses in an hour?? And not go to the bathroom??? yikes? I already feel like a balloon!

can't wait for my Saturday appointment :)

4 Comments:

Blogger R. Edmondson said...

I wouldn't like to imagine that! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I will try to let the next article be shorter :0)

1:11 AM  
Blogger maria said...

Hi,

thanks for coming to visit my blog.

4 glasses of water?
it used to be 7 glasses in my days.

Awful.Try keeping it in......

Marie

8:38 PM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

R. Edmondson -

I'm trying not to imagine it too much ..heheh thanks for stopping by :)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Maria -

7??!! yikes!!!

heheh thnaks for stopping by :)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home