Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ultrasound

I had my ultrasound today. Saw the baby, the head, the feet (such cute tiny feet) the heart beating. It was very cool. The tech took mesurments and staed that by all the measurments, I am 18weeks 4 days along.
What I didn't expect was to have praise at how well everything was going. nothing looked bad at all in the pictures, the baby is heathly and active. And seemingly stubborn. Everytime the tech tried to capture a shot of his face, he would turn away. it was actually kind of funny.

Yes I said he. The tech is over 90% sure its' a boy. My son craked me up when I showed him the pictures, he said "Are you sure it's not a girl? I wanted a sister"
Geez can't please everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

AWW! COngrats on the baby boy. My girls were stubborn but i had to have so many ultrasounds we eventually got to see most of them

8:17 PM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Thank you :)

I did finally get the picture...it just took 15 more minutes of finangling ;)

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home