Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, August 15, 2005

Fluff Books

This is what I read on the way to work and home every night on the bus. Fluff books, to me, are any short book that I could probably finish in a few hours at home. A good romance novel series, or a James Patterson Novel (some may dispute Patterson, but I have read a Patterson novel cover to cover in 4 hours)

Why do I do this? Because I love to read. Lots of different things, Mystery , suspense (not so much), Lots of romance, Sci- Fi and Fantasy are some of the genres I enjoy.

I read the novelizations to movies sometimes and sometimes get to find out a load of information I knew nothing about and couldn't find out in the movie. A few good examples of this are Revenge of the Sith and Independence Day.

I have come to appreciate the value of a Fluff book. And I can say I am greeted warmly by my local bookstore in the mall every two to three weeks. Just love the Buy 4 get the 5th free paperback book sales :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home