Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I went to the movies yesterday

Since I finally let my son off punishment. He was on for two weeks, no TV and no friends outside of school for leaving the house and going over a friends house without informing anyone.

So he got off of the punishment and I invited his friend from around the corner and another to go see Harry Potter. We went to a restaurant with my sister. Taking an 8 year old, a 10 year old and a 12 year old to a restaurant before a movie with a digital camera, was a - really annoying experience.

I am surprised I still have any hair.

I didn't really think that kids still said "I know you are but what am I?" and what is " boys go to college to gain knowledge and girls go to Jupiter to get stupider?"
I mean doesn't that mean that girls are inherently smarter then boys?

let's not get into this argument.

We went to the movie on the IMAX theatre. Which was actually cool. The IMAX experience I mean.
The movie was ok - not great but entertaining.

I need more time to recover from spending time with these kids.....
really....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went to the movies yesterday too. :D

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home