Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Getting close

I have one week and 2 days before my maternity leave.
I have mixed emotions about this. While I am excited because this means that I am that much closer to the baby coming, I am also anxious because I have no idea what to do with myself while on leave before the baby gets here.

I mean in theory, I would get my room together and arrange the bassinet and clean the closet and get everything perfect for the baby. This is what I should do. And what I have been trying to do for the last 4 weekends.

no quite working....I want more sleep! Less heartburn! Less swelling of my FEET!!!

Am I excite that the baby is almost here - yes

Am I exhausted - yes

Am I crazy? Just a little bit more than slightly

yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home