Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Holidays

Yes I am late but I still wanted to wish people Happy Holidays.

Christmas is just over...(except for those who celebrate 3 Kings day and then it will be done on the 6th of Jan.)

Hanukkah - today is the 2nd night :)

Kwanzaa - First night of the African American holiday.

And New Year's day is coming up....

Alot to look forward to this week.

(Of course I would LOVE some sleep...Does that come on order???)



OH YES!!!

Congratulations to my friend Damian from the D.C. Area
He and his wife are the proud parents of a baby boy!

Michael Joseph Ancruem
Born Dec. 23 2005 at 3:49 am

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless you big sis. Thank you for the congratulations on my son's birth. Congratulations to you as well! God bless you and your family.

Your bud,
Dm

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home