Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Some more pictures



Yes these are still hospital pictures, Jamal and his big brother Kyle.

Jamal was very quiet, he's already what my mom considers a "pass around" baby.

Jamal has already gone to the doctor because they thought they detected a heart murmur. Luckily at the time of the appointment, they did not hear it anymore :)


Here's a picture of Kyle the baby and Amber - aren't they just too cute?

Will upload more later on :)

Thanks for all the well wishes!

And besides being tired, I am doing pretty well :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Congratulations! What a cutie! I'm glad they didn't hear the heart murmur again.

When we brought my son home from the hospital, my oldest daughter (who was 6 at the time) kept telling everyone his name was Jamal. I'm not sure why, because his name is Tiernan. But, we all thought it was cool, and we labeled his first baby pictures "Jamal" so we would remember :-D

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home