Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Sunday, February 04, 2007

so it's a waiting game

I was told a few days before J's birthday that I would be recieving his christmas presents in the mail from his father.

it's now....what February and still nothing?

doing the benefit of the doubt thing...again...I'm waiting. but not quietly this time.

who knows if J's father will ever meet him face to face, I mean it's been over a year.

I haven't made it hard for him to come over and see his son. I am not dumb enough to think that we (j's father and I) will be together again in that way. But I do just wish he would do something for J.

He says he has...this mysterious package. but I haven't seen it.

2 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

I thought you'd decided in June that you weren't going to bother with J's father?

A friend of mine has a similar situation with the father of her baby making claims of sending stuff that never arrives. I think hes full of shit.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I'm sick of dead beat fathers. Nicole's one hasn't been in touch yet. His parents sent her a gift for Christmas, but completely ignored her birthday. Its not like I've restricted their contact with her or anything. Apparently I have an 'agenda'. News to me, and no one cares to explain it to me, so sod the lot of them. We're fine without them!

Good luck! And one day J will make his own mind up about what kind of man his father is. I wouldn't want to be in his father's shoes when that happens.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

It's funny because I didn't contact him,,,,He contacted me...He was going on about what a hard time he had and that he would explain.

yeah well...no explination.

Sorry about your little ones grands...who knows what they are thinking!

Thanks I'll need all the luck I can get...J is cutting Molars...two!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home