Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Writing from Amsterdam

Yep that's what I said. I am currently writing from one of the best hotels i have EVER stayed at:

The Movenpick

OMG wait until you see pictures!!
I just got back from a quick tour of the city. On the up side, I got to see the many coffehouses that they have - hush! I said SEE! - sheesh
The group walked around the red light district...where on the down side I almost got pickpocketed and I also got physically propositioned. Joy.

At least the rest of the night went well. Tomorrow I get to see a diamond factory, go on a canal cruise luncheon, find an ATM, and Dinner with the company president.
I will tell all about the trip when i get home and have GREAT pictures!!

Will write soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home