Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Election Madness - CT style

Appalling!

Amazing!

Oh My Goodness!

Diane Farrell lost because people didn’t turn out to vote. It’s that simple! How can you say you want change and then vote the same people in?!

I have NEVER voted for Shays because I have not agreed with him on many many many issues, I do not and have not felt that he represented me at all!

31, 000 votes in Stamford were cast for House Rep.

WHAT??!!!

31,000??! There are over 100,000 people living in Stamford alone!! Where was everyone??!

Diane Farrell won the big cities and Westport….hmmm, guess that ad about Westport voting against her was wrong?

I guess I can take some solace in the fact that it’s not official yet. And Diane Farrell did not concede, masterful move I will admit.

My main message is if you want change, you have to do more then talk about it. I will now do my part to not only talk about it, but to also fight for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home