Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Sunday, October 28, 2007

My B-day

Yes here is where I shamelessly plug that it's my birthday today!!!

Yay Me!

I went out with friends last night and had an absolute blast!

I decided to go to a place called Barcelona Wine and Tapas bar. I Love Love Love this place. The people there are friendly, the food divine and it's a great place to have friends. The Atmosphere is amazing and I just can't say enough about it.

It's a perfect place to start a night of hanging out.

Afterward we headed to Rowley's Tavern where we heard a terrific live band.

Great night all around!

1 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had an awesome day and best wishes for the coming year.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home