Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Vacation Plans - revisited

Ok now I don't know what to do.

Just talked to my friends in SD and they say they are willing to pick me up from the Airport so we can still do Ren. Kyle wants to go to SD still because he is under the impression he will get to swim. Mind you I have said nothing about swimming what so ever.

So do I fly into MSP and have them pick me up and go to the Ren faire or do I just get tickets to Reno, and be a mooch?

I don't know if I like the idea of being a mooch. Even though my friend out there is the greatest.

And I want to see my friend in SD (well I want to hang with his girlfriend really).

hmmmm

what to do??

In other news ....The baby is kicking

oh wait I said that last week

oh well...

I'll think of something soon ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home