Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year!!

It's that time of year again....yes to say I haven't been writing nearly as much as I should.

I did finally take pictures for the Holiday week in December. What was nice was that J's birthday was 5 days before Christmas.



To say he had a good time is an understatment. Ok I think I had a better time then he did, but hey....I am entitled!



We also went to church service for Christmas, but of course J is such a wiggly worm, we ended up in the Nursery where he played. I found out he really like pushing strollers. Which explained why he didn't want to be in his anymore and wanted to push.



Christmas day at the house was great. Both boys we happy that they got stuff. I was EXTREMELY fortunate that a local charity donated toys, clothes, books and other things to the family for Christmas, I didn't know what I was going to do.






It's hard to tell a 14 year old that there is no money to do anything. I have learned to appreciate when people want to help!







Oh wait, I just realized I haven't put up any pics of the elder....



Here's One:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home