Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wow - haven't written in a while

Been busy with my son's first week at Middle school, also inquiring at the school what the plan is for their Hurricane Relief Drive.

One thing that came across by talking to the administrative office in the school, they realize that a one time effort isn't enough. They realize that it will need to be a continuous thing because the problem will not go away over night. They also realize that it is an evolving thing, the help. That we can change our focus from immediate monetary to clothes drives and food drives later on. When all of the infrastructure is there. I am thinking about seeing if my moms' church is going to try to sponsor some families and then the school and the church could do a joint project.

Only a few ideas there.

I finally got in touch with a lawyer today. She very nice and called me back about 10 minutes after I left a message. She told me my best bet now is to wait until the baby is born and then solidify all custody matters as soon as the baby is born. She also laid out a few options to think about in the coming months.
Now of course, I will have to wait to hear from the baby's father. Our last email exchange was not on the productive side, to say the least.

I wonder if I am crazy to even be trying to keep him involved.

Vacation soon -
10 more days :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home