Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

October 28th

It's official - I am 32 years old today :)

and actually pretty happy about it.

I have no problem telling people my age because I don't feel that it's bad to be the age you are.

So I start the day with email Cards (Thank you Meg and Brian they are great!!!)

I was touched and happy to receive them.
I also got a card from my aunt and uncle - which was also hilarious - so I am in a great mood.

I hope everyone finds their day as fun as I intend to make mine :)

Happy Birthday to me!! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

^^SPAM!!!

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day!!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Annake said...

Oh, there's nothing like getting spam on your birthday, is there?

It's a day late but, Happy Birthday!!!!! You're right, there's no shame in telling people your real age. I'm going to be 40 in just over a month.

Who the heck has a CONDIMENTS website, anyway???? ;-)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

Happy belated birthday. I, too, am 32. Got a few months on ya though ;-)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

LaRa - thanks I had a great day :)

Ananke - I love spam - oh yes I do! LOL

Bone - it's a great age isn't it! :) hehehe

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home