Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Friday, September 30, 2005

I have become Appointment driven

It's this amazing thing. I have become obsessed with organizing my week to have at least 2 to 3 different appointments.

Now some are essential...My son's physical, my doctor's appointments etc.
But some aren't like, my hair appointment. Though, the way my hair looks lately....This is up for debate.

I had taken a little Time Management course at work. After the one day course, I was given an organizer to help me with my time. 2 weeks later, I lost it.

So one day - 4 months later - I went into Target and looked through their stationary section. What do I find? A tasteful small day planner designed by the company I took the course from. Wow! And it was on sale!

Now I have my planner, and I seem to be determined to fill it up.

let see next week is:

Monday - meeting with College counselor to finalize entrance and financial aid - then work
Tuesday - meeting with Human resources to discuss short term disability and FMLA
Wednesday - doctor's appointment
Saturday - Hair Appointment

Then Monday - Doctor's appointment for my son.

All appointments happen before I put in my 8 hours at work.

My Mom calls it me getting my act together and finally growing up.

I think 31 is WAY too young to grow up.

*sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger cube said...

I always say I'm going to get organized, but... I lose the feeling before I get everything done. Procrastination is my enemy.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Thanks for your comments cube and yes, procrastination is the enemy....

I am still battling it now :)

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home