Ayannali Blog

Thoughts and ideas and poems and...whatever I chose

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Thursday, October 13, 2005

So I am slowly beginning to lose it

I had this 3 hour glucose test and they said the tests came back mostly normal. Mostly.

They said that when I took the glucose solution I processed the sugar fine and all those reading were within expected levels.

The problem was the first test I took, the one that was labeled "fasting". This level was too high.
So now I have to go to a diabetic counseling.

So I guess you can ask the question why do you think you think you are losing it?
The reason is because I can't seem to keep everything under control. Everytime I get a handle on one thing, three others seem to pop up.
Yes I know, this is life, deal with it.

So can I ask why life has to spiral at one time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home